Monday, October 24, 2011

Some people are just generous....

I found this site when I was looking for stained glass patterns to use as inspiration.  My fabulous boyfriend bought me a glass paint set and I was looking for a place to start with it.  I found Sue's page for free stained glass patterns and realized that she was not only giving you links for free patterns as well as patterns of her own, but a lifetimes work of information.  There is so much good stuff on this site!!!  If you ever have had an inkling to try stained glass or just want to be inspired by beautiful color and excellent craftsmanship look here:
http://www.freepatternsforstainedglass.com/the-stained-glass-lady.html

Here are some examples of her work:
Beautiful!

This one got me so inspired!

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment