Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love to Re-Claim? So do I!!!

I love glassware.  My mom and I have a deep love of finding a dish, a vase, or a plate that had a life way back when and was discarded and needs a new life.
That is why I started to put candles in the pretty items that, with time, had gotten tarnished and tattered and no one wanted anymore.  I scour thrift stores and garage sales looking for the right dish that tells me to fill it up with wax and make someone love it again.
Now that it is beginning to look like spring(in some places, not here in the foothills of the Cascades), it is time to think spring candles!!
There is nothing better after a day of shaking of winter around your house than lighting a fresh, pretty candle.  And you feel even better when it is in a recycled container...

Purple Haze Votives in the prettiest frosted cups.  Lilac with a hint of grape..yum!!

Across the Universe in a lovely crystal candy dish.

And my favorite one of all....Across the Universe in this delicate tea cup.  Perfect for Mom on Mother's Day.
You can find these candles in my Etsy shop.  WHEEE!!!

Be well and stay magnetized to the fact that spring is on its way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment