Monday, January 30, 2012

The Bubblery-Leavenworth's Best Kept Secret

If you are ever in the beautiful town of Leavenworth, Wa, stop by the best handmade soap shop ever!
The Bubblery, located at 220 9th St, in the Obertal Mall right in the heart of L-Town.  I have the honor of calling the owner, Shawna, as my friend.  I also have the honor of being able to sell PiixlWix Candle Co. in such a great bath and body boutique! 
Today I did a little re-stocking with candles and melts.  I also make exclusive candle scents just for the shop!  This time of year, with Valentine's day headed our way, I made some very romantic candles with very romantic fragrances. MMMMM, romance......
 Here they are:
I Melt With You-Named after the best love song of all time by Modern English-Chocolate Covered Cherries YUM!
AND
Love Me Tender- A beautiful blend of Rose and White Pepperberry

I love soy wax melts!

I have worked hard to make a cohesive brand.  I am loving it!

There is awesome Shawna hiding from my camera behind our V-day display.

Soap Cupcakes!

Be MY Lady Marmalade!

Crazy good lavender soap!

Goat's milk goodness!  Oh my!

All of Shawna's body care is as handmade(just like my candles) as she can get it!  Her body frosting is to die for, and every batch is made by hand. She leaves it unscented and you pick your size and choose your fragrance.  It is like going to the ice cream parlor with out the guilt!!!(Same goes with her amazing sugar scrubs)

Thanks to The Bubblery for letting PiixlWix be a part of keeping the world clean, exfoliated, and moisturized by keeping their environments smelling fantastic!

Stay magnetized to what keeps you feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment