Friday, January 27, 2012

Fragrance Spotlight-Purple Haze-The fragrance that started it all!

I love candles.  I love candles.  I love candles.  I loved them so much I started making them.
And I could never find unique fragrances that really spoke(yes, I hear fragrance, talented I know) to me.
I also love music.  And fragrance and music are the 2 things that inspire me on a daily basis.  I can't visit art museums or galleries or see plays or live music everyday, but I can light a candle and turn on my iPod everyday.  And I do.  So from that Purple Haze was born.

What does Purple Haze smell like?  Well my interpretation is Lilac and......Grape!  Weird, but totally captivating.  I blend 3 different fragrance oils to capture the soft floral lilac and a true grape fragrance.  The grape fragrance that I use reminds me of juicing grapes to make jelly with my mom this past summer.  We picked those grapes from the vines growing on her fence and then ran them through the juicer....heaven!
The lilac smells just like lilac, no joke.  The truest lilac fragrance I have gotten my hands on.  Lilac is my favorite flower and I had to put it in my first line of candles.
Thanks, Jimi, for the inspiration!
Aren't the Mason jars cool?

The daisy lid has a liner that you can take out and smell, smell even when it is not burning!


Wax melts are always groovy!


Stay magnetized to what inspires you!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment