Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simple Valentines Say it All

According to the Greeting Card Association, an estimated one billion valentine cards are sent each year, making Valentine's Day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year. (An estimated 2.6 billion cards are sent for Christmas.)
  Well wow...Simple is better and hand made is the best I say.  I have hand stamped some that contribute to that billion.  Love Forever....
You have the key to my heart...

This one commits slightly more....

I love hang tags, and this one is huge!

Mustache Love....That is what Captain and Tennile should sing about.

A small Beatles tribute!  

Making a hand stamped card is an awesome way to get your hands in a little hand making.
It is fast, easy and inexpensive to get started and you will love the results.  So will your Valentine!
You can find these lovelies in my shop, Magnetoid Magnets, or better yet, make one yourself!
 I got all my supplies from my local craft store and from some much loved stamp suppliers on Etsy.
I will be making more soon because I am obsessed.....

Have a great day and stay magnetized!




No comments:

Post a Comment